cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How do I achieve simulated results of MTBF and MTTR in the RBD? Windchill displays an error.

NC_11295418
3-Visitor

How do I achieve simulated results of MTBF and MTTR in the RBD? Windchill displays an error.

Hi all, this is my first experience with the software. I am currently learning the functions and utilities of the Windchill RBD. At the calculation page, I have been enabled Monte Carlo Simulation method. I am unable to achieve the simulated results. The results page display a message. I am able to obtain the failure rate for this example. It just unable to obtain the MTBF and MTTR of the overall system.

"All availabilities are operational availabilities. *Cannot be operated because the system will enter a failed state where it cannot be repaired"

I read some of the guides including Getting Started Guide. I was still unable to comprehend the error that I encountered. Appreciate the guidance and cheers.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Windchill/Windchill-Fault-Tree-Analysis-questions/m-p/383375#M44847

olivierlp_1-1722351473513.png

olivierlp_0-1722351445257.png

1 REPLY 1

Hi @NC_11295418,

Thank you for your question!

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to raise awareness. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.
Also, feel free to add any additional information you think might be relevant. It sometimes helps to have screenshots to better understand what you are trying to do.

Thank you for your participation!

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Top Tags