cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to activate in" Customization " links?

VladiSlav
17-Peridot

How to activate in" Customization " links?

Hello everyone, please tell me how I can activate in "Customization" links "TestClients " and "NewParticipant Picker"?

CUST_0.JPGCUST_1.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @VladiSlav ,

Looks like they are hidden/disabled from out of the box CarambolaTestingExamplesValidators.

If append ?jcaDebug=1 to windchill URL, you will get debug view (http://windchill_host/Windchill/app/?jcaDebug). Now, mouse hover on the link which is not visible UI and you will see it is either hidden by or disable by above validator class.

CarambolaExample.png

Looks like this class exposed/supported for customization. 

Regards,

Shirish

ShirishMorkhade, and how can I configure these links to become active?

You need to write your own validator and extend above validator class CarambolaTestingExamplesValidators

In your custom validator override performLimitedPreValidation andperformFullPreValidation methods and add your own logic.

Both method returns UIValidationResultSet which in turns contains UIValidationStatus.

Good luck!

Regards,

Shirish

ShirishMorkhade, I do not understand what you said, do you have an example to explain in detail what to do?

Nope. I did similar customization in the past. I do not have it handy right now, but I will share snap later today or tomorrow.

Regards,

Shirish

ShirishMorkhade, thank you very much, I will wait

Top Tags