cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How to create Data Utilities For Windchill 10.2 M030

kchaithanya
8-Gravel

How to create Data Utilities For Windchill 10.2 M030

Hi All,

I'm trying to create custom data utilities in order to create task page action in my work flow activities. I could find site.xconf for respective context and could realize that Data Utility has used singleton class. I tried to find if there will be any related java file exists in respective location but unsuccessful. For your information, I'm now working on Quality context for CAPA and found related xconf for data utility in Windchill\codebase\com\ptc\qualitymanagement\capa\xconfs\CAPA.datautilities.properties . In this file I could able to notice that Data Utility class for CAPA review is CAPAReviewDataUtility(See below line)

<Option serviceClass="com.ptc.qualitymanagement.capa.review.datautilities.CAPAReviewDataUtility" requestor="java.lang.Object" selector="reviewDU" cardinality="singleton"/>

I'll be very thank full if anyone provide detailed process for  Data Utility creationand assigning attributes to it as I'm new to customization.

Regards,

Krishna Chaithanya

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Please to through the below PTC case, where you will find the details of the creation and registration of Data Utilities ...

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS97972&source=tssearch

Hi Chetan Deshpandey,

Thanks a lot for  your reply. I'll go through this process and will get back to you.

Regards,

Krishna Chaithanya

Top Tags