cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to customize WGM PDM actions ?

ademarco
6-Contributor

How to customize WGM PDM actions ?

Hello,

I am looking to trigger a catia macro prior to or post PDM actions.  Our intent is that when a user performs an action such as Save, or check in from either the CATIA app or WGM Workspace, a CATIA macro would be triggered before or after the event.

Would the WGM toolkit be the solution for creating and implementing this type of functionality?  Are there any references available to better my understanding of the logic?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:ademarco)

wrote:

Hello,

I am looking to trigger a catia macro prior to or post PDM actions.  Our intent is that when a user performs an action such as Save, or check in from either the CATIA app or WGM Workspace, a CATIA macro would be triggered before or after the event.

Would the WGM toolkit be the solution for creating and implementing this type of functionality?  Are there any references available to better my understanding of the logic?

Thanks!

Creo Parametric gives one the capability to write listeners that listen for actions such as a save and then allow you to do something before or after the action. I would think Catia would have this same functionality.

ademarco
6-Contributor
(To:RandyJones)

Thanks Randy. That is a good thought, I will do some research on that route as well.

Top Tags