cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to define an access policy to a role so that he can have only access to Print and View WTObject?

kkumar-7
1-Newbie

How to define an access policy to a role so that he can have only access to Print and View WTObject?

I have to Create a role and set accesses policy as they can only have access to view and take print of WTObject (WTDocument, EPMDocument)

5 REPLIES 5

If you haven't changed out of the box ACLs and is using one of the out of the box product templates, you can use guest role for this.

Downlad Action iFor Guest Role.png

HI, Binesh,  Thanks for Response.

I have Check the Guest Role, For Both product and Project Context User will able to Download the Document with Action Download As Primary File. So how disable that Download as Primary Action.

For both EPMDocument and WTDocument Access Policy for Guest role is Read Only (Checked).

Please see the attachment below.

Issue Resolved

Create New profile for View and Print and Assign that Profile to the Respective Participants. or  Create Profile for Guest Role, Disable Download As Primary Action.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:kkumar-7)

It's ok for them to print from Creo View?  If they have something like PDF reDirect installed they can create a PDF.  Then some people can convert it to other formats.

Create New profile for View and Print and Assign that Profile to the Respective Participants. or  Create Profile for Guest Role, Disable Download As Primary Action, it Not able to Open in Creo View (Error Occurred) and also the Same Action Not working in Project Context.

Top Tags