cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How to get all of the acl Policies in windchill 9.1?

ptc-4148881
1-Newbie

I can't find a export tool to do this,help!

17 REPLIES 17

I have a query builder report that returns all - can dump out to Excel.  Contact me if you would like to have it.

Mike, Yes - I could use this report.

Please send it my way.

Please advise email address to send to.

Mike,

Please send to richard_e_danner@whirlpool.com

please send to 52234858@qq.com,Thanks.

Hi Mike,

Am looking exactly the same report too., Please send me to -.

Thanks in Advance.

Mike,

please send it also to bernd.nuesslein@goldhofer.de.
Thanks al lot

WajidHussain
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-4148881)

Mike,

I see a lot of people are interested in the report.  Are you able to upload / make avilable via this thread ?  If not, maybe you can copy/paste the SQL. 

Cheers

WajidHussain
5-Regular Member

this tread might be helpful to others:

http://communities.ptc.com/ideas/1535

I've provided the report to PTC and asked them to edit it then post it.

I cannot find anything about this report capability at PTC.com, would you please send my a copy?

-

WajidHussain
5-Regular Member

Mike, I would also appricate a copy of this report cheers  wajid@hussain.co.uk

Hi Mike, would be nice if you could send me a copy of it too. I realy would appriciate it, thanks Sven.

the_pilo@yahoo.de

Hi Mike, would you send me a copy of it too. Thanks a lot.

-

WajidHussain
5-Regular Member

There are a few people asking for the report, but has anyone actually received anything from Mike yet?

ctragbar
5-Regular Member

Hallo, take a look into this thred http://communities.ptc.com/thread/35321.

There you will find a posting from Mike with the attached ACL´s.qml.zip report.

aachanta
13-Aquamarine

Hi All,

If we want to migrate ACL's from the source system Windchill 9.1 M010 to target system Windchill 10.2 M020. How would we do that ? Can you please answer the below questions

1. ) Do we need to write a custom utility for extracting ACL's from the source system ? If yes, can anyone please share a sample code related to the same.

2. ) As and when we migrate data from the source system to that of target system using Windchill Bulk Migrator the extracted data first loads into the staging database and from the staging database the data gets loaded into the target Windchill system. So upon extracting ACL's from the source system will they also be stored in the staging database. If yes where ?

3. ) Upon saying retrieving or extracting ACL's what is it are we extracting ? What is the output going to be like ? Is it an xml file or something else ? What is ACL's extracted output ? Say for suppose if we are extracting WTPart or WTDocument object types we can see all the object related data in the staging database and upon loading in target system and its database. So where will the ACL's be stored in the system ? Is it in the staging database or anything else ? Can anyone tell the name of the table ?

4. ) Upon creating an ACL in Policy Administrator will it make an entry in the Windchill folder. If yes which particular file will be internally modified and how to see that ?

Can you please answer the above questions so that I can get an idea on how to extract ACL's from the source system and then load into the target system in case if we are using WBM and even without using WBM can anyone let me know about it once.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Aditya Achanta

Top Tags