cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to get separate broker URL for JMS reply and response in PTC?

schauhan
5-Regular Member

How to get separate broker URL for JMS reply and response in PTC?

Hi Friends,

I comes with a situation in which i have to do one thing that to make separate broker URL from .xconf file for reply and response each. I am using JMS here called ActiveMQ installed in to my desktop.

Currently i am using only one URL for reply and response both. Now how  to do separate JMS broker URL for reply and response in PTC Windchill 11 ?

Thanks in advanced.

2 REPLIES 2

JMS broker urls are specified in LDAP config branch. Could you clarify what you mean by reply and response ? Are you trying to subscribe to a JMS queue?

schauhan
5-Regular Member
(To:BineshKumar1)

Yes, I am trying to subscribe JMS queue.

Actually i am using only .xconf file to create broker URL which is customization as per the company usage. Kindly checkout the below code of it:

<Property name="companyName.broker.url" overridable="true" targetFile="codebase/companyName.properties" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>

<Property name="document.queue" overridable="true" targetFile="codebase/companyName.properties" value="com.companyName.receive.request.catalognotify"/>

<Property name="tool.queue" overridable="true" targetFile="codebase/companyName.properties" value="com.companyName.receive.request.toolsync"/>

<Property name="part.queue" overridable="true" targetFile="codebase/companyName.properties" value="com.companyName.receive.request.partsync"/>

<Property name="document.reply.queue" overridable="true" targetFile="codebase/companyName.properties" value="com.companyName.send.reply.catalognotify"/>

<Property name="tool.reply.queue" overridable="true" targetFile="codebase/companyName.properties" value="com.companyName.send.reply.toolsync"/>

<Property name="part.reply.queue" overridable="true" targetFile="codebase/companyName.properties" value="com.companyName.send.reply.partsync"/>

As we can see only one Broker URL is using over here for both send and receive. But i want to use 2 different/separate broker URL to make it possible

Top Tags