cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

How to get the related WTChangeOder of WTPart.

guide_me
8-Gravel

How to get the related WTChangeOder of WTPart.

Here is my issue: There is a feature that is able to discard a part. But I don't want to discard the part when it is "Resulting Objects" in some ChangeOrder or ChangeRequest.

I've tried to get the part's related changeorder, but when the part was being revised in ChangeActivity, I can't get the related changeorder with the part number because its version has been changed.

Is there a solution can handle this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cliff
23-Emerald II
(To:guide_me)

If look table ChangeRecord2, the reference to WTPart is iteration - then cannot get the part if it is revised as new part iteration/version will be created.

Cliff

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Cliff
23-Emerald II
(To:guide_me)

If look table ChangeRecord2, the reference to WTPart is iteration - then cannot get the part if it is revised as new part iteration/version will be created.

Cliff

guide_me
8-Gravel
(To:Cliff)

This problem I just solved by Iterating all iteration of the part. But there is another problem: If I add a WTPart "abc Part" to "Resulting Objects" when editing Change Task, I can still discard the "abc Part". How can I get the relationship between "abc Part" and eca or ecn?

guide_me
8-Gravel
(To:Cliff)

ChangeHelper2.service.getAffectingChangeActivities(p);

It seems this can do it

Top Tags