cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

How to view Applied Effectivity for Part under Part Structure Tab?

smorla
9-Granite

How to view Applied Effectivity for Part under Part Structure Tab?

How to view my Service Effectivities [i.e. Serial Numbers, Model Numbers] applied on Parts? under Structure Tab or any layouts? or any DB query to extract Effectivity on Parts?

4 REPLIES 4

You can use CS209206 to build QML report, just you have to change is object type.

Thanks Shashi..

One question, in the QML query it shows for Date Effectvity. How do i include Serial Number, Model number Object & Column Tags?

"

<column

alias="Date Effectivity (wt.effectivity.WTDatedEffectivity)"

heading="Eff Type Modifier"

propertyName="effTypeModifier" type="wt.eff.EffTypeModifier">effTypeModifier</column>

<object

alias="Date Effectivity (wt.effectivity.WTDatedEffectivity)"

heading="Type (type)" propertyName="type">

<property name="type"/>

</object>"

Hi Srinivas,

Its possible, since we don't use lot number  / serial numbers and instead only Date Effectivity, i need to check with some parts.

Regards,

Shashi

Hi

I think you can create a custom virtual attribute with a specific DataUtility to do so. But you should know that the effectivity is not a value on the part itself but related to the Product it belongs to, except for date effectivity. That means you should implement your specific case in the Utility code if for example you have only one Product instance.

Regards,

Top Tags