cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am seeing multiple associations of the same version of a drawing to a WTPart. Is there a way to only show a single association? What is causing this?

Highlighted
Participant

I am seeing multiple associations of the same version of a drawing to a WTPart. Is there a way to only show a single association? What is causing this?

I have a couple, not all, WTParts that for some reason are showing multiple associations to the same version of a drawing.  For some reason the two instances I have investigated is has been four drawings.  I have tried manually editing the relationship and it did not resolve the issue.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: I am seeing multiple associations of the same version of a drawing to a WTPart. Is there a way to only show a single association? What is causing this?

Hi

Did you ever resolve this problem? We have the same behavior too. WTPart shows multiple drawings with the same revision and iteration.

Highlighted

Re: I am seeing multiple associations of the same version of a drawing to a WTPart.  Is there a way to only show a single association?  What is causing this?

Sorry don't go hear as often as I should.  We did NOT resolve.

Announcements