cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

I need to create a form to insert data How can I do it?

cbarboza
1-Newbie

I need to create a form to insert data How can I do it?

Hi I need to create a form, so you can insert information about a document however I don't know where can I find information.

8 REPLIES 8
BhushanNehe
14-Alexandrite
(To:cbarboza)

Hi Carlos,

You can get started with Help center link for creating Wizards/ forms and processing the information.

http://support.ptc.com/cs/help/windchill_hc/wc100_hc/WCCG_UICust_ConstructWizards_ConstructWizards.html#styler-id1.1.1.4…

Regards,

Bhushan

Hi I tried to follow the guide however I can't, There is other guide step by a step?

Thanks

doehr
1-Newbie

You also have a lot of flexibility via the Type and Attribute Manager Layouts.

Let's break it down to the fundamental logical components. What Object type do you want to do this for (e.g. all Document types or something specific) and what kind of information did you want to have users adding when creating/modifying that Document object in the system?

Daryl

Hi Carlos,

Can you please elaborate what exactly you are looking for.

Thanks,

Aditya

Hi What I need  to do Is when a Workflow start in some part of that workflow a form appear and the user insert some values.

Thanks

BhushanNehe
14-Alexandrite

Carlos,

How about creating workflow variables and getting the values from user in the tasks assigned to them and then inserting those to Document IBA's

Regards,

Bhushan

The problem is that I have to create a Drop Down menu so depends of the value that you select of the drop down menu other drop down appear with other options, and I can't do it this with workflow variables I guess.

Thanks

tkrieger
5-Regular Member

Hey,

wrote this (see attachment, my personal memorize guide) for a maybe similar task/workflow/...

Maybe it helps,

Tobias

P.S. Windchill FRACAS documentation is a p...I...t..A.. 😉

Top Tags