cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

I want checkin a assembly 3d model to a new baseline

Sulibo
13-Aquamarine

I want checkin a assembly 3d model to a new baseline

Hello, I created baseline for an assembly model in Windchill;

Later, I opened this baseline version assembly model in Creo.
And I add some 3D parts to this baseline version assembly.

My question is: how can I save this modified 3D assembly to a new baseline?

Does any one know how to do this, 

Or some alternate solution

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:Sulibo)

There are basically two ways to do a custom checkin, 1st is from creo with the part open. File, Check-in (arrow to the right) > custom check in.

Second, if you rmb or checkmark in the workspace the object and do check in. On the set options wizard page, select create baseline.

A note of Creo (dis)functionality. If the ootb "Baseline" is turned off, aka instantiable "no" this will still create a baseline and ignore all of your OIR's if you have custom Baseline OIR's. PTC "Works to product specification"

jbailey_0-1699403473785.pngjbailey_1-1699403478299.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jbailey
17-Peridot

In simple, you would do a custom check-in of the upper level assembly, check marking the create baseline.  Additionally, you can create a new baseline in Windchill, and use the configuration rules in the collector to grab the appropriate components.

Sulibo
13-Aquamarine
(To:jbailey)

Hello, @jbailey  

Thank you, 

About custom check-in : our IT support dont know how to do, 

Would know this custom check-in meaning :modify the configuration or need develop the check-in function.

jbailey
17-Peridot

There are basically two ways to do a custom checkin, 1st is from creo with the part open. File, Check-in (arrow to the right) > custom check in.

Second, if you rmb or checkmark in the workspace the object and do check in. On the set options wizard page, select create baseline.

A note of Creo (dis)functionality. If the ootb "Baseline" is turned off, aka instantiable "no" this will still create a baseline and ignore all of your OIR's if you have custom Baseline OIR's. PTC "Works to product specification"

jbailey_0-1699403473785.pngjbailey_1-1699403478299.png

Sulibo
13-Aquamarine
(To:jbailey)

Hello ,@jbailey ,Thanks very very very much,

you slove my problem .

Top Tags