cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

I want to know which projects and subfolders uses user

dtolmachev
1-Newbie

I want to know which projects and subfolders uses user

Dear All!

How can I get the name project (or projects) and the name subfolder (or subfolders) in project (Windchill ProjectLink 9.1) if I know name user in table WTUSER. i.e. I want to know which projects and subfolders uses user. I need to know relation between tables WTUSER, SUBFOLDER, PROJECT2 etc in DB ORACLE.

Thank You!

Yuri

1 REPLY 1
AL_ANDERSON
5-Regular Member
(To:dtolmachev)

Do you mean for access control? If so, there is no direct relationship for access control from the WTUser to each folder in the database. Access doesn't work that way. Instead, there are Domain rules, Adhoc Rules, and a few other items that all factor into whether a user can "see" a folder; moreover, just because a user can see a folder, that doesn't mean they can see everything inside that folder.

On the other hand, if you want to know "what folders did a user navigate to in some period of time" then the PTC System Monitor (PSM) can show you exactly what clicks a user made in in their sessions as far back as your PSM keeps data.

Top Tags