cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

In Windchill Layout Declaration of the Planes in the part is getting lost.

VinitKadamITT
6-Contributor

In Windchill Layout Declaration of the Planes in the part is getting lost.

Hello Windchill Community Members,

(Procedure A)

1) I am using inbuilt Creo 2.0, Windchill browser.

2) In Project Side Workspace, using Tools-> Import to Workspace, from Local drive loacation (D:\Trial Folder).

3) When I import all my part, assembly, layout & Skeleton, in one stroke import process. The Layout declaration of my part (part_1.prt) with all Planes, which I declared as A,B,C getting lost. (Planes Declaration A, B, C is lost- When I refer Model Intent-Declare-List Decl-Screen)

This happens only when I import all in one stroke.

(Procedure B)

But, If follow following sequence;

1) I import other parts first, except layout(lay0001.lay) , then remove ghost layout (lay0001.lay) from workspace

2) Again import the layout (lay0001.lay) in same workspace with clicking the (Import to Workspace window-Specify Option-) Reuse common space part, the the layout declaration is not getting lost.

I fill that with (Procedure A), the part (part_1.prt) planes declaration should not be lost. Please suggest if any other best procedure, if any.

Attaching herewith "LOST_DECLARATION.zip" for your trial reference.

Thanks,

Vinit Kadam

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags