cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Info Engine Adapter?

TerryMcFall
1-Newbie

Info Engine Adapter?

Help... trying to refresh some 9.1 test servers. All steps have been followed carefully but when attempting to login to PDMLink I get the error message, "The system is not available. There could be a server error or your credentials could be invalid or expired".

On ptc.com, document CS23822<">https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS23822> looks like the exact problem/solution I'm facing but I can't figure out the 2nd step:

"Specify the port 3268 in the Info*Engine Adapter in the field Provider Url."

Where is this file located, or do I need to access an InfoEngine UI?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Ter

Terrence McFall
CAD Systems Administrator

Varian Medical Systems
911 Hansen Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304
650-424-6039 desk
650-799-0179 cell

1 REPLY 1

In Reply to Terrence McFall:

I'm by no means an expert, but I know you can specify provider urls in the windchill info*engine browser at <windchilhost>/Windchill/infoengine/jsp/admin/index.jsp and click on the service or adapter you are wanting to modify.

Help... trying to refresh some 9.1 test servers. All steps have been followed carefully but when attempting to login to PDMLink I get the error message, "The system is not available. There could be a server error or your credentials could be invalid or expired".

On ptc.com, document CS23822< looks like the exact problem/solution I'm facing but I can't figure out the 2nd step:

"Specify the port 3268 in the Info*Engine Adapter in the field Provider Url."

Where is this file located, or do I need to access an InfoEngine UI?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Ter

Terrence McFall
CAD Systems Administrator

Varian Medical Systems
911 Hansen Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304
650-424-6039 desk
650-799-0179 cell

Top Tags