cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Info*Engine Tasks

anis
1-Newbie

Info*Engine Tasks

Hello,

This is my first post here, i'm a computer developper and this is my first experience with windchill.

I have to developp tasks with info*engine that give me the permission to integrate and create new types of files in addition to the existing types of files that we can create with windchill.

So i need a little help from where should i begin

Thanks

Anis

4 REPLIES 4
anis
1-Newbie
(To:anis)

i reply to myself

i know you are good developpers and this is a simple job but i just begin on windchill and i need some help

Thanks

Nitin
1-Newbie

Windchill Adapter Guide can help you to get started with Info*Engine webjects terminology.

If you are trying to create Windchill objects (WTPart etc..) Create-Objects is the webject.

Hope this helps.

-Nitin

anis
1-Newbie
(To:Nitin)

Thanks Nitin for the help

I can't access to the link so, can you send me the document to - ?

Thanks a lot

Anis

Chanhasen
5-Regular Member

Hi All,

We are in the process of migrating Windchill 9 customization to Windchill 10. Behavior of Info engine webjects has been changed in Windchill 10 .Is there any document or materials which has all the modifications.

Example:

In Windchill 9,Query objects complied successfully without type and where tag but,in Windchill 10 getting compilation error saying the "TYPE" and "WHERE" parameters must be provided.

Top Tags