cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Internal PSM Training

vaillan
5-Regular Member

Internal PSM Training

There was recently an effort to locate and combine all the existing internal Technical Support PSM training materials into one file.  The idea was to create a document for a technical support engineer who wasn't familiar with PSM could spend an hour or two reviewing its content and at by the end have an understanding of the basics of PSM along with how to get it installed. To the best of knowledge it is the most concise set of intro to mid-level knowledge available for PSM and I wanted to make it available to the community.

Special thanks to Pat Kulenkamp from Integrity support for putting this document together. 

Other resources and the latest documentation links can be found on the main PSM resource page.

7 REPLIES 7

Do you know if PTC is going to include PSM for Windchill/IntraLink servers?

wsaad
11-Garnet
(To:vaillan)

Steve,

Intralink 10.x is currently not on the roadmap for support by PSM. Are your needs along the Monitoring or Troubleshooting side?

I would say both. We current have 150 Creo license running on 9.1_M70 and have run into problems with the method servers crashing. I took a PSM class at the PTC conference a couple of years ago in Orlando and we very impressed with the tool. My question has always been why doesn't PSM support for Intralink? It is like I am running PDMLINK with 150 heavy users.  

wsaad
11-Garnet

Thanks for the feedback. The main reason for not adding support for Intralink with PSM is due to lack of demand. There are no technical reasons behind it.

tchao
4-Participant

Stephen:

This PowerPoint is very good.  Do you or PTC have the updated version for PSM 4.0 available?

Thanks,

Thomas C.

vaillan
5-Regular Member

Thomas,

Below are the links available for PSM 4.0 sent to me by the Product Manager for PSM.

Stephen

----

The PSM 4.0 training is posted on www.ptc.com/go/psm, below is the direct link to it:

http://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/142899/en/PSM_4_Training_Final.pptx

Also the direct link to the whats new for PSM 4.0

http://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/142899/en/Whats_New_4.0_Final.pptx

tchao
4-Participant

Thank you, Stephen.

This is wonderful!

Thomas

Top Tags