cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone using Agile for PLM, and utilizing what they suggest to manage Pro-E files?

Re: Is anyone using Agile for PLM, and utilizing what they suggest to manage Pro-E files?

i would like to add to this.  We currently use Creo 2.0, with agile3.4 i believe.  We have also installed this Agile EC to be the connector for creo and agile.  I will tell you this, its not very good at all.  Either the install, and system is messed up, or the software is buggy.  We cant get redlines to work, cant use the EC software to create ECO's, (although that might be due to our way of doing things).  However, the simplest things like deleting an item in Creo, then checking it in, should redline the BOM, but it in fact doesnt.  This EC software didnt even make it to production with our company.  We wrote SR;s with oracle, to get it fixed, and its been around 8 months now, and still doesnt work.  We are just doing it the old fashion way, using Windchill as our database, and manually doing our ECO's and part numbers and such.

Sofar this software is a 1 out of 5 score from me.

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________ Check out the Windchill Tips Board! We're talking about Whirlpool's use of digital twin, augmented reality, and data-driven design!

The NAVIGATE WORKING GROUP is here! Come innovate with PTC!