cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Is it possible for an Administrator to observe other users' "my tasks" inbox?

kregimbald
9-Granite

Is it possible for an Administrator to observe other users' "my tasks" inbox?

Windchill 10.1 ProjectLink workflow task allows users to reassign tasks to other users. The user reassigned a task to a specific user but the user is unable to see the task in her "my task" inbox. The initial user is no longer able to see the task either.

The routing/history indicates that the task has been reassigned to the correct user.

Is there a way for the Administrator to view each user's "my task" inbox? Is there anything else the Administrator can do to locate the specific task?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Some options:

1. Advanced Search for type Work Item, state = potential or accepted / or use not equal to Completed

2. Go to the Product / Library / Project and select Tasks - search thru the Open Tasks by some criteria.

3. Can create a query builder report on type Work Item, similar to Advanced Search.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Some options:

1. Advanced Search for type Work Item, state = potential or accepted / or use not equal to Completed

2. Go to the Product / Library / Project and select Tasks - search thru the Open Tasks by some criteria.

3. Can create a query builder report on type Work Item, similar to Advanced Search.

Option #2 above worked very well.Gives Admin the option to delegate, accept, reassign tasks.

Thanks a bunch!

Top Tags