cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Is it possible to change the Change Management Workflows without customization. My customer wants no need for Change Admin 3.They want CA2 itself ECN should be complete.

kc-2
5-Regular Member

Is it possible to change the Change Management Workflows without customization. My customer wants no need for Change Admin 3.They want CA2 itself ECN should be complete.

My customer wants to implement a Workflow without CA3. They want to complete with CA2itself.

Is it possible???

2 REPLIES 2
doehr
1-Newbie
(To:kc-2)

Lol...sorry to say but your post title is a bit of an oxymoron...if you take out the Change Admin 3 that will be a customization from the out-of-the-box definition.

Anyhoo, yes. It's very possible. The workflow definition tool in PDM is actually incredibly flexible.

Option 1: Just delete the task outright that goes to the CAIII if you have trained your users to do all the necessary work in the previous steps.

Option 2: Change the responsible role of the specific Task. If you go into the Task itself and switch to the Participants tab you can swap out the CAIII for any role you want. Just make sure that the role you want in there is also in your Team Template for change notices so the responsible person gets auto-filled in.

Does that help?

Daryl

BhushanNehe
14-Alexandrite
(To:doehr)

Hi krishnamoorthy C

Did the solution from Daryl helped you in resolving the issue. If so can you please mark the thread resolved by identifying the correct answer.

Regards,

Bhushan

Top Tags