cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Is it possible to make a supplier as a reviewer for a container, not just a singular document?

AQ_10299550
4-Participant

Is it possible to make a supplier as a reviewer for a container, not just a singular document?

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to set up a supplier (a person) as a reviewer for a container and not just for a singular document.

I have thought of:

creating a supplier organization > adding the supplier document into the supplier organization > setting up the supplier as the reviewer for that supplier organization. 

I am not knowledge able with Windchill and only have started using this PLM software. I would believe that the container could act as a folder for the supplier documents and set the supplier as the reviewer for that folder. 

Please let me know if I can do something similar or if there is an actual method on doing so. Thank you for the support in advanced!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:AQ_10299550)

The short answer is yes. What containers are you using (Products or Products)? Its fairly straight forward to setup a role in the context team and put your supplier users in it. Then review workflows can call that role out and deliver tasks to them. Assuming you are configured to allow outside entities to connect to your Windchill system? 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:AQ_10299550)

The short answer is yes. What containers are you using (Products or Products)? Its fairly straight forward to setup a role in the context team and put your supplier users in it. Then review workflows can call that role out and deliver tasks to them. Assuming you are configured to allow outside entities to connect to your Windchill system? 

Great thank you so much! 
I will contact my team and get working on this solution.

Announcements

Top Tags