Job Openings available in Pittsburgh - Raeder Landree, Inc.
Sr. Application Developer - PLM
Raeder Landree, Inc. is looking for a skilled individual in FlexPLM for a full time, direct hire job opening in the Pittsburgh area. If interested, please contact me, Todd Landree at email@example.com.
- Design, develop and unit test of customizations, reporting and integration solutions based out of FlexPLM application. Technical expert for application architecture, build / release management and custom reports.
- Provide support for the FlexPLM environment including integration / batch process management, application patch management and coordination with technical engineering and DBAs to address operational work needed to support the PLM Application.
- Candidate would be a self starter and working independently with little or no supervision to help maintain configuration and customization standards, deployment management process (build / release) and developing custom utilities and reports to drive efficiency or provide technical support.
- Work with cross-functional team members to recommend technical solutions and design options to business issues and/or system issues. Coordinate with offshore or other development team and testing team to manage project activities.
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic, data manipulation, and information presentation. Acts as code reviewer for other application developer output to enforce accepted programming standards and techniques. Works with cross functional team members to develop system and software designs.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other associates.
- Bachelor's Degree
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or Technology or related field required, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years
- J2EE technology experience related to PLM applications, preferably PTC FlexPLM / Windchill
Pittsburgh has transformed itself into one of the best “made over towns”, evolving from steel to science, and was recently declared the “#1 Most Livable City” for the second time in the last three years!With a national average of 40% lower cost of living, Pittsburgh is also the 6th city in the U.S. for job growth.According to Business Week,Pittsburgh was the second best place to raise kids in 2008 and number #1 for relocating families in 2009.Pittsburghis now considered to be an economic hot spot for the life sciences and biotechnology industry with about 3,200 high-tech companies.In addition, 36 colleges and universities surround the Pittsburgh area.With its low crime rate, arts and leisure, and legendary sports teams, Pittsburgh appeals to audiences of all ages. The Southside, Market Square, Station Square, Strip District, and Cultural District offer unique experiences for spending an entertaining evening with family or friends.