I describe the problem I am encountering:
1. in a product context I create a linked part and cad:
- 1234 v -.1
- 1234.ASM v -.1
2. send to project context and check out PDM and get:
- 1234 v -1.1
- 1234.ASM v -1.1
3. in the project context I modify the files, check-in and send to PDM (with the right permissions)
4. in the product context I get:
- 1234 v -.2
- 1234.ASM v -.2
5. if, in java code, i try to find last iteration, queryresult returns "--1" (from the project context?) and not the -.2 from the product context.
The problem goes away if I check out - check in.
- version "--1" does not exists i nboth project context and product context;
- if I delete part and CAD in project context I obtain the same result.
Question: Is it possible to limit the queryspec to all libraries and all products so as not to search in project contexts?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I solved by filtering the query results