cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Latest Version Object Shows 'Go To Latest'

rlampley
12-Amethyst

Latest Version Object Shows 'Go To Latest'

I am using Windchill PDMLink Release 11.0 and Datecode with CPS M030-CPS18

I now have two use cases where a revised object, which is the latest available, is showing a later version exists. When you click the link to go to the later version, it instead takes you back to the previous old revision. Furthermore, when looking at the Change Notice, the Released Content shows No Affected Object, yet it is there. Something weird is happening. This behavior just started today and we are unable to replicate in our QA environment.

Anyone else experience anything like this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello rlampley,

The issue occurs due to corruption in SeriesSort table related to Revisioning.

You can run WinDU task "Series Sort Id Diagnostic Task"

Check the WInDU logs and follow article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS52067

Make sure you take proper backups before executing any scripts and evaluate the solution on Test Environment.

Please let me know how it goes

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

See attached result of running query: select sortid,value from seriessortvalue, order by sortid.

Includes many varied Revision schemes used over time, including use of some <legacy> tags in statebasedversioning.xml.

Hello rlampley,

The issue occurs due to corruption in SeriesSort table related to Revisioning.

You can run WinDU task "Series Sort Id Diagnostic Task"

Check the WInDU logs and follow article https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS52067

Make sure you take proper backups before executing any scripts and evaluate the solution on Test Environment.

Please let me know how it goes

If my response helps, please mark it as the solution to help other members. Thanks for using the Community! 

Top Tags