cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Like Promotion Request for StateChange, Is there a OOTB process for Revision change?

apatil-2
1-Newbie

Like Promotion Request for StateChange, Is there a OOTB process for Revision change?

Hi,

I have a requirement where user will raise a request for a revision change where object will go through approvals and finally get Revised.

Thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi

This post will help youRevising Using Workflow

Regards

Vincent

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi

This post will help youRevising Using Workflow

Regards

Vincent

Avinash,

Are you using PDMLink or Intralink? PDMLink includes Change Management objects OOTB. They are a revision change process like promotions, but that revise the parts. Check into Change Requests and Change Notices. Lots of preferences to control their behavior.

Hi,

I modified the Promotion request by sending two users for approval in series then added a expression robot to revise the object once approved .

Its working for me.

Thank you guys for your valuable response.

Hi,

There are some preferences under Promotion Preferences section which deals with Revising the objects during a promotion process. You can also refer to the Promotion Process section in the Customizers guide.

Announcements

Top Tags