cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

List of all disabled/expired user account

gbalestrieri
1-Newbie

List of all disabled/expired user account

Is There a way to generete a report or a list of all windchill users which have the account disabled or expired?

Does this list be retrived from windchill or from WindchillDS?

I try to do a report listing the user "Disabled", but this is not what I need; I need all the user in the LDAP with the account disabled or expired.

Query Builder.png

Does anyone know how can I have this information?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Query builder will only query the Windchill database. The Windchill DB doesn't store information on whether LDAP accounts are disabled/expired. All the Windchill DB stores is the Disabled column on the WTUser table that you show above, which indicates that a user has been deleted from Windchill. In order to get a list of disabled/expired LDAP accounts, you will need to query the LDAP.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Query builder will only query the Windchill database. The Windchill DB doesn't store information on whether LDAP accounts are disabled/expired. All the Windchill DB stores is the Disabled column on the WTUser table that you show above, which indicates that a user has been deleted from Windchill. In order to get a list of disabled/expired LDAP accounts, you will need to query the LDAP.

Thank you Chris, I supposed what you said but I hoped there was a solution different to write java code to query the ldap.

Ciao Giovanni,

there is an article from TS which explain how to put together user and groups with query builder using Java method.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?source=subscription&n=CS22167

If you work with query builder I suggest you also to join this group Reporting and to take a look at this document Resource for reporting

Marco

Grazie Marco. I'll pass your info to our developer.

Top Tags