cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

MPMLink Viewing Consumption Status missing in WC12.0.2.8?

Dobi
14-Alexandrite

MPMLink Viewing Consumption Status missing in WC12.0.2.8?

In Windchill 11 -  when doing eBOM/mBOM transformation - there was an option to view consumption status. You click a part from the visualization window and it disappears or turns translucent to represent consumption. 

Dobi_0-1675785712088.png

In Windchill 12 it seems as though the "Render Consumptions" button is missing? 

Dobi_1-1675785820869.jpeg

And in the documentation there's a former link (guessing by the font color) MPMLink Visualization Panel that would in theory answer this, but the link is no longer active. 

Dobi_2-1675785940143.png

Has this functionality moved somewhere else or is it no longer available? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BryanK
14-Alexandrite
(To:Dobi)

Hi,

Have you tired the following

BryanK_0-1677717930677.png

Once that is selected then the graphics in the visualization tab update as expected.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
avillanueva
22-Sapphire I

We just upgraded and had weird issues all over the UI. Clearing browser cache fixed them. Give it a shot.

HelesicPetr
21-Topaz II

Hi @Dobi 

It is not a link it is just information to read an paragraph that is located bottom of the page

HelesicPetr_0-1675845824340.png

PetrH

Dobi
14-Alexandrite
(To:HelesicPetr)

@HelesicPetr I did take a look at the bottom section as well. According to it, I ought to see a Update Status of Consumed Parts that is missing in WC12. 

BryanK
14-Alexandrite

Hi,

Have you tired the following

BryanK_0-1677717930677.png

Once that is selected then the graphics in the visualization tab update as expected.

Dobi
14-Alexandrite
(To:BryanK)

That was it! Thank you 🙂 

Top Tags