In case you missed the live webcast of “PLM for All Design Data”, we’ve posted the recording here (in English). Watch PTC experts Graham Birch, Senior Solutions Director, and Ryan Blankenship, Technical Specialist, demonstrate how PTC Windchill 11 manages the complete product lifecycle, including data and processes.
Capabilities highlighted include:
- Enhanced BoM transformation with smooth transitions between eBoM, mBoM, and sBoM
- Visual side-by-side BoM comparisons and changes that cascade automatically across BoMs
- Parts-centric BoMs with improvements to visualization, parts definition, and variants management
- Support for PTC Creo 3.0 breakthroughs: Leverage the latest design exploration capabilities and Creo Unite technology to manage supported third-party CAD files in their native formats
- Seamless combination of PTC Windchill PartsLink classification search and traditional attribute search
- Protection for sensitive IP while supporting “design anywhere, build anywhere” strategies
Watch the webcast to learn more
These are just some of the improvements we’ve made to PTC Windchill 11 to support the complete product definition. Contact a PTC Windchill expert for an in-depth demonstration of all that PTC Windchill 11 has to offer!