cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Mapping for creator attribute

akosolapov-2
14-Alexandrite

Mapping for creator attribute

Hi.

For table "My Tasks" i need to show some attribute (postalAddress) of PromotionNotice creator.

So i added alias attribute for wt.workflow.work.WorkItem and tried to set the mapping as follows:

primaryBusinessObject^wt.maturity.PromotionNotice~creator^wt.org.WTPrincipal~postalAddress

But Windchill says this mapping invalid. I tried some other options but without any success.

Is there any posibility to make such mapping:

WorkItem -> PromotionNotice -> creator -> postalAddress

?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
schen-7
14-Alexandrite
(To:akosolapov-2)

I have taken many tests and postalAddress attribute can't work because  postalAddress  is not stored in WTUser database table which is stored in Windchill Directory Service ldap. If we use like "fullname" which can work. So suggest to give up it.

I write mapping field as this : primaryBusinessObject^wt.maturity.PromotionNotice~creatorRef^wt.org.WTUser~fullname

1.png

akosolapov-2
14-Alexandrite
(To:schen-7)

Mapping

primaryBusinessObject^wt.maturity.PromotionNotice~creatorRef^wt.org.WTUser~postalAddress

looks like one i need.

But "postalAddress" data type is HTMLText. Since i can't create attribute of this type, the problem is unsolvable.

schen-7
14-Alexandrite
(To:akosolapov-2)

I know you want to get postalAddress info. What I mean is that we can't mapping the attribute which is not stored in WTUser table. It is not related with HTML text.  postalAddress is stored in ldap not in WTUser table so mapping can't get it. 

Top Tags