cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration to Intralink 9.0

Highlighted

Migration to Intralink 9.0

Hello all

I am doing a trial migration from 3.4 m021 to 9.0 m010 (Intralink not PDMLink) using the datamigrator also at m010.

The problem I am getting is that all the migration objects come in using the wrong versioning scheme. I need to use a file based scheme as the standard scheme does not fit my 3.4 revision sequence.

I have loaded my new filebased scheme and updated to object initialization rules in a clean install of 9.0.

All new objects that are created are using my new scheme correctly, but when I do the migration all of the migrated objects use the standard alphabetic scheme. So I get an error message saying Version ? does not exist in the versioning scheme (my scheme name) and the folder does not show any objects.

Does anyone know if you can specify which version sequence that the migrator uses?

Thanks in advance.

Sarah Ford

CAD Designer

Tel. 01202 627200 Ext. 236

<u><u>www.westwind-airbearings.com</u>

</u>
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

RE: Migration to Intralink 9.0

Hi Sarah,

Where did you set the OIR for EPMDocuments (what container)? Also did you set it for EPM Document or Workgroup Manager CAD Document? I have seen situations where the migrator ignores OIRs for "soft-types" and reads the OIR for the parent type instead.

Regards,

Sam

Announcements