Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modelcheck as a gate keeper

Participant

Modelcheck as a gate keeper

We use modelcheck as a gate keeper when checking in to windchill, currently we have the default *.MCS file set with all of the parameters for one project. I am happy with the WF side of modelcheck and how to invoke certain conditions for each project, the problem is windchill, I think currently there is a IBA set with a mc_config (check/model_checks.mch)(start/model_start.mcs) Is there a way of setting a filter for more than one *.MCS file within windchill or can we take the *.MCS file out of the config totally and just check for the *.MCH
2 REPLIES 2

RE: Modelcheck as a gate keeper

Hello, Did anybody figure out how to set a filter for more than one *.MCH

Re: Modelcheck as a gate keeper

Hello David,

Currently, I believe the mc_config parameter in Pro/E and the IBA in Windchill are of type string and must match. The parameter is created by ModelCHECK based on the criteria used. However, it should be possible to leave the value empty in Windchill Gatekeeper and not create the parameter with ModelCHECK (disable it in the initialisation settings of modelcheck).

See the following link in the PTC knowledge base: TPI 149687

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=149687

You could then use the conditional settings of ModelCHECK itself to decide what check files to use.

Alternatively, If the config files only differ per context (organisation/product) you could set Gatekeeper preferences at that level instead of at site level.

Hope this is helpful