It is not possible to directly move folders in a ProductPoint structure library (such as a ProENGINEER Documents library) in ProductPoint 1.1. You can however select all the items in a folder and move to a new folder that you create in the desired destination location.
1. Navigate to the source folder
2. Select all the items in the folder (use the select all icon or select the row-level check boxes for all items you wish to move)
3. Select the Move action from the header menu labeled Actions.
4. In the move interface wizard, select the Browse button and navigate to select the destination folder you created
5. Select the Finish action in the move wizard to complete the move
6. Delete the original source folder if you have moved all the content.
Your destination folder for the items must be within the same site as the source folder items and all the items that you select to move must be in the same site as the destination folder. You can move items across libraries but when you move items across libraries, only the latest version is moved (you lose the version history for all the moved items in this case).