Participant

Multiple BOM Publication

Dear Windchill Community!

Given the following structure:

>main part

>sub part 1

>sub part 1 1

>sub part 2

I would like to publish multiple BOM depending on View version.

I set the preference View To Distribution Target Mappings like so: Design:001,Manufacturing:002,Manufacturing X:003,Manufacturing Y:004

When every part is in Design view and I send it to Distribution Target, All the parts are successfully sent to target 001.

When I create a Manufacturing View Version from main part (others remain in Design view) and I send it to Distribution Target, I expect that main part to be sent to target 002 and the other parts which are in design view to be sent to target 001.

On the preview screen looks like they are separated, but if I actually send it, I get the following error:

ESI pre release : ESI ( 801 ) : One or more of the distribution targets associated to "6AAB00000000005, part main, Context, B.1 (Manufacturing)" are invalid as per view to target mappings. 

Same error appears if I create a Manufacturing X or Y View Version from main part and try to send that.

If I check the main part - Related Objects, the distribution targets 001 and 002 are assigned to it.

Could you help me please? I don't know what am I doing wrong.

My Windchill version is: 10.2 M030-CPS26

Thank you in advance!

Announcements

Thingworx Navigate content has a new home! Click here to access the new Thingworx Navigate forum! ______________________________ Check out the Windchill Tips Board! We're talking about Whirlpool's use of digital twin, augmented reality, and data-driven design!

The NAVIGATE WORKING GROUP is here! Come innovate with PTC!