cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Need a report to find document expiration date

sburns
4-Participant

Need a report to find document expiration date

We have WT Documents with an attribute called EXPIRATION_DATE, and is populated with a date yyyy-mm-dd.

The WT document is located within a Product.

I want to create a report that will search a Product for all documents and display the expiration date.

Other fields would also like to be shown, like name, number, description, title, state, revision.

Can someone out there help me with how to use Query Builder, if in fact that is the best way to accomplish this??

After I receive the report I want to modify it to list all those documents which expire in 10, 30 and 90 days from a date. This could be done in Excel.. no need for help with this.

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Take a look at this document https://community.ptc.com/t5/Windchill-Questions/Resource-for-reporting/td-p/448738

In it you can find lots of reports ready to use, divided in sections.

This report could be helpful for your needs https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?source=subscription&n=CS239335

Marco
sburns
4-Participant
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Hi Marco,

This is really great information you've passed along to me, thank you so much for it.

Scott

Hi Scott,

I've spent days writing that document and collecting information with the intention to help people in not doing the same thing, so I'm happy if someone has found my job useful.

Have a nice wee-end

Marco

Hi @Marco_Tosin.

That page is great and I have used it several time.

Just wanted to let you know that the link for Date of PR changing states  is not valid anymore.  It shows Page Not Found.

Hi Steve,

thanks for your kind words.

The link of that discussion came from the old community site.

I think you should point moderator to that error and force him/her to solve it.

Marco
Top Tags