cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

New installation, Ilink3.4/WF4.0 both work but not together

JOES
1-Newbie

New installation, Ilink3.4/WF4.0 both work but not together

My employers are still on WinXP. However at home I've been using Windows 764bit for quite some time on my desktop & my laptop. This week I built a new desktop for myself. Intralink 3.4 M060 works fine, WF4.0 M120 works fine. But if I launch WF from Intralink in a workspace, Pro opens then immediately crashes, as in poof, gone! I actually see it for a moment before it poofs.

PTC will not help. I'm hoping you guys can.

Thanks,

Joe S. 313-410-9034

3 REPLIES 3

Joe,

Are you using any sort of autobackup software (similar to Memeo). We had a problem where I work at that produced similar results. We would be able to get into Intralink, but Pro|E would crash when we launched it. After that, if you tried to view another workspace in Intralink, it would crash as well.

-Lawrence S.

mbrockman
6-Contributor
(To:JOES)

it seems to me that wf4 would only work on m070 & m072. We're still on wf3 so I can't be sure

ssilky55
1-Newbie
(To:JOES)

We are using Ilink 3.4 M062 and WF4 M190 here is a link to the compatibility matrix

Top Tags