cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

No Subject

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

No Subject

We just purchased a license of eLearning. Now in the PTC Software Download area I have another section called ELEARING LIBRARIES. There are two downloads. Does anyone know what these do?

Precision LMS Installer

Creo Parametric 2.0 Grading Engine Installation

Steve G

5 REPLIES 5
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:STEVEG)

Nobody responded.

Steve G

STEVEG
21-Topaz I

Sorry. Nobody responded with any answer.

In Reply to Stephen Galayda:

We just purchased a license of eLearning. Now in the PTC Software Download area I have another section called ELEARING LIBRARIES. There are two downloads. Does anyone know what these do?

Precision LMS Installer

Steve G

Steve Galayda

PTC's eLearning can be purchased as a subscription to their web-based learning, or can be purchased as a product to install on your own web server. If you purchased the subscription, you can ignore the downloads.

Gerry Champoux
Williams International
Walled Lake, MI

Precision LMS Installer

Steve G

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone

Hi Gerry,
I am not 100% sure that it is true anymore. I was told that they are not supporting install on your own web server anymore. Steve and you might have been grandfathered in.

It's definately a possibility that we were grandfathered in.
We originally puchased COACH from CADTrain, which was available only as installed on the customer's server.
After PTC bought CADTrain, COACH was discontinued, and PTC migrated us to Precision LMS, which we continue to keep installed on our own server.

Gerry

In Reply to Gerry Champoux:

PTC's eLearning can be purchased as a subscription to their web-based learning, or can be purchased as a product to install on your own web server. If you purchased the subscription, you can ignore the downloads.

Gerry Champoux
Williams International
Walled Lake, MI

Precision LMS Installer

Steve G

Announcements

Top Tags