cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Open PDF file on iPad's browser new tab (Edge, Chrome)

MV_9933780
2-Guest

Open PDF file on iPad's browser new tab (Edge, Chrome)

Hi all,

I would like to ask you for help. We are using Windchill as drawings library. We also have some modelu call "Document Portal" through this module we are able to open current version of drawings. For this viewing we are using iPad with iOS system. If I open Windchill in Edge browser and want to open PDF file, for some Windchill account it wokr good and pdf file is open directly on new tab in the browser but on the same device, if we use different account, first we need to download pdf and after this open in (too waste time). There is some "hide" settings in Windchill for this? There is no issue with browser setting becase for both accounts was used the same device with the same settings. Thank you for help!!

2 REPLIES 2

Maybe this will help...

edge://settings/content/pdfDocuments

jbailey_0-1706023789116.png

Hi, thanks for the answer but unfortunately this doesn't help. First, the iPad does not have this setting for Edge, and secondly, I tried on one device (same settings) and it really depends on account in WindChill, that is, some settings there.

Top Tags