cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Opening data.wcdti or downloading a file from IE is downloaded DTIActionServlet.servlet instead the required file

acurcio
1-Newbie

Opening data.wcdti or downloading a file from IE is downloaded DTIActionServlet.servlet instead the required file

Hi,

when i'm downloading a file from Windchill with desktop integration activated (using Internet Explorer) download a file named DTIActionServlet.servlet instead my file.

If i disable desktop integration in my setting is working but i need it.

Using Firefox it's the same. FF download a file data.wcdti, opening that is download same file DTIActionServlet.servlet.

This happen with any files.

Do you have any suggestion?

Best reguards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We have faced this issue and it was fixed with the registry settings mentioned in  CS105737

Check following registry entries in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\text/plain

• ​Name: CLSID,  Type: REG_SZ,  Data: {25336920-03F9-11cf-8FD0-00AA00686F13}
  • Name: Encoding, Type: REG_BINARY, Data: 07 00 00 00
  • Name: Extension, Type: REG_SZ, Data: .txt

Thank you

Binesh Kumar

Barry Wehmiller

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

There are same problem when i try to login in explorer to Windchill. After I typed the credentials begins the downloading of the file servlet

syadala
5-Regular Member
(To:acurcio)

Hi Alessandro Curio,

Please check your Desktop Integration settings. We have observed this Issued with DTI.

Regards

Sudhakar

Sorry which setting i have to check?

syadala
5-Regular Member
(To:acurcio)

Open Quirc Links > My Settings > Preferences and verify the highlighted setting.Snap0170.jpg

I can't disable it. I need desktop integration

We have faced this issue and it was fixed with the registry settings mentioned in  CS105737

Check following registry entries in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\text/plain

• ​Name: CLSID,  Type: REG_SZ,  Data: {25336920-03F9-11cf-8FD0-00AA00686F13}
  • Name: Encoding, Type: REG_BINARY, Data: 07 00 00 00
  • Name: Extension, Type: REG_SZ, Data: .txt

Thank you

Binesh Kumar

Barry Wehmiller

Probably it's the correct answer! I'm testing in some machine, thank you!

We have the same problem.  I checked my registry settings, they seem to be according CS105737 

I am sure you would have tried a clean re-installation as well?

Very good! I'm resolved with your help Kumar!

Very thanks!

Top Tags