cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Opening data.wcdti or downloading a file from IE is downloaded DTIActionServlet.servlet instead the required file

acurcio
1-Newbie

Opening data.wcdti or downloading a file from IE is downloaded DTIActionServlet.servlet instead the required file

Hi,

when i'm downloading a file from Windchill with desktop integration activated (using Internet Explorer) download a file named DTIActionServlet.servlet instead my file.

If i disable desktop integration in my setting is working but i need it.

Using Firefox it's the same. FF download a file data.wcdti, opening that is download same file DTIActionServlet.servlet.

This happen with any files.

Do you have any suggestion?

Best reguards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We have faced this issue and it was fixed with the registry settings mentioned in  CS105737

Check following registry entries in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\text/plain

• ​Name: CLSID,  Type: REG_SZ,  Data: {25336920-03F9-11cf-8FD0-00AA00686F13}
  • Name: Encoding, Type: REG_BINARY, Data: 07 00 00 00
  • Name: Extension, Type: REG_SZ, Data: .txt

Thank you

Binesh Kumar

Barry Wehmiller

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

There are same problem when i try to login in explorer to Windchill. After I typed the credentials begins the downloading of the file servlet

syadala
5-Regular Member
(To:acurcio)

Hi Alessandro Curio,

Please check your Desktop Integration settings. We have observed this Issued with DTI.

Regards

Sudhakar

Sorry which setting i have to check?

syadala
5-Regular Member
(To:acurcio)

Open Quirc Links > My Settings > Preferences and verify the highlighted setting.Snap0170.jpg

I can't disable it. I need desktop integration

We have faced this issue and it was fixed with the registry settings mentioned in  CS105737

Check following registry entries in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\text/plain

• ​Name: CLSID,  Type: REG_SZ,  Data: {25336920-03F9-11cf-8FD0-00AA00686F13}
  • Name: Encoding, Type: REG_BINARY, Data: 07 00 00 00
  • Name: Extension, Type: REG_SZ, Data: .txt

Thank you

Binesh Kumar

Barry Wehmiller

Probably it's the correct answer! I'm testing in some machine, thank you!

We have the same problem.  I checked my registry settings, they seem to be according CS105737 

I am sure you would have tried a clean re-installation as well?

Very good! I'm resolved with your help Kumar!

Very thanks!

Announcements

Top Tags