cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Overview on Windchill Product Analytics

aachanta
13-Aquamarine

Overview on Windchill Product Analytics

Hi All,

Can anyone share any guide or reference for some inputs on what Windchill Product Analytics is ?

As i had browsed in google about WPA it gave inputs either about Windchill Cost or Windchill Materials and Substances. So apart from these two are there any other modules in WPA ? If yes what are they ?

So if anyone can find some guide or reference material about WPA I do request you to please share the same so that I can get more inputs on what WPA is all about and how to configure and customize it.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Aditya Achanta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
13 REPLIES 13

aachanta
13-Aquamarine
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Hi Marco Tosin,

Thanks for the reply.

I had already seen this and apart from these in case if there is anything else kindly let me know about it once. And I had even seen a group for Windchill Product Analytics as well Windchill Product Analytics

I had requested to join in the group and awaiting for a response from them.

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya Achanta

Good day Aditya - you should be able to access the Group now 🙂

Best,

Toby

aachanta
13-Aquamarine
(To:Tmetcalf)

Thanks Toby.

Best Regards,

Aditya

This link is not available anymore. By the way, is PTC giving up on WPA?

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:ArturSzilagyi)

We have been told that PTC will be still supporting existing customers for some time but they are not selling any new seats of WPA. They are pointing people to a 3rd party solution now.

Do you know the name of this 3rd party solution?

Thanks

Marco
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Assent Compliance: https://www.assentcompliance.com/product-compliance-suite/

They do not have an integrated PDM solution yet but they told us they are working on it.

Assent was at the last couple of PTC events and their solution as a nice Windchill integration now.

HJ1
15-Moonstone
15-Moonstone
(To:ScottMorris)

Hi!

Any presentations available somewhere about Assent integration to Windchill?

in my opinion, yes. you cannot buy the WPA solution any more and PTC is only recommending Accent as their preferred partner solution. that leaves all of us who currently use the ptc solution to start looking for alternatives. 

• the community group is gone as far as i know, it went away with the old "Jive" ptc community platform
  • there is no working group for WPA or any of its modules, but i suppose we could ask for one
  • this was a challenging application to administer, so i'm not sad to see it go away. just sad to see the investment lost

Hi Aditya,

Did you find any documents customization for Windchill Product Analytics application?

If so can you share with me the same.

Thanks,

Baran Raju

Top Tags