We updated PSM 4.0 to 5.0 and now the Dynatrace Client cannot connect anymore on port 2021. When starting the Frontend Server there is no process listening on that specific port. With 4.0 there was a Java process listening and the connection was possible.
We tried also adjusting the memory settings for the frontend server in the .ini file.
I've also looked if JAVA_HOME was set but it was not the case. What seems interesting is that PSM 4.0 works on both servers without an issue but the next versions of PSM, from 5.0 to 6.0, are not working properly. I cant see what the differences are between them except the memory settings in the .ini file.