cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

PTC KNowledge base

msteffke
12-Amethyst

PTC KNowledge base

For this user's problem, How does a search on CSfinder ......

[cid:image001.png@01CFF9CB.653122B0]

.......Possibly give this result?

[cid:image002.png@01CFF9CB.653122B0]

6 REPLIES 6

...and some wonder why there is so little faith in PTC managing the Exploder when it gets absorbed into their "community"....

It's hard to know if we should laugh or cry.

But to address your root issue, the "Description" in your screen cap indicates an Action was attempted (but failed) in an online workspace. What Action was being attempted?

Scott Pearson
Senior Designer
CAD System Administrator

[cid:image002.png@01CFF9C4.A4ADE600]S O U T H W E S T R E S E A R C H I N S T I T U T E(r)
Space Science and Engineering Division
Space Systems Directorate
Department of Space Engineering
6220 Culebra Road, San Antonio, TX 78238
msteffke
12-Amethyst
(To:msteffke)

The workspace is indeed online. He set a primary workspace, then went to activate it in the imbedded browser. Several of his workspaces work, Just not this one named ILine.

Mark Steffke
Engineering Services and Design Standards
Manitowoc Foodservice
T 989.775.9215 or 989.773.7981, ext 12484
Integrity, Commitment to Stakeholders, and Passion for Excellence

Are there any errors in the methodserver log?

Does the user have two workspaces named the same?
msteffke
12-Amethyst
(To:msteffke)

I'm Just having him delete the workspace. The server side WS would respond, not the local WS. All other workspaces were fine. Some glitch with the local Ws. Who knows.
I guess the main point of my post was that the knowledge base often times returns 0 documents when you search on key words.

That's not a bug, that's a feature.

On another PTC community (I think that's where I read it) a PTC rep suggested that there are CS entries that have not been vetted for accuracy, so they are not available for search.

Top Tags