cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

PTC Live Presentations

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite

PTC Live Presentations

Hi,

Where do we find the presentations from the conference. Are they available on the PTC community portal yet?

Thanks,
Preeti
8 REPLIES 8

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite
(To:PreetiGupta)

It is not available for general download. It requires the confirmation number to create login. How will people access the presentation if they did not attend the PTC Live?
Wow.

Is there any way to get the presentation if didn’t attended the PTC Live conf ?

Thanks,

As it happens every year, presentations for the PTCLive event are available to attendees only up until the October timeframe. At that time, PTC/USER uploads the content available and makes it generally available to the PTC/USER membership.

Thank you,

Dan Glenn
Solar Turbines Incorporated

PreetiGupta
14-Alexandrite

Thanks Dan for clarifying. I did not know this as every year we have Alcon in the conference except this year.

I had a confirmation number as the conference presenter which I found it. I can access All the presentations.

Preeti

Hey Preeti!

I hope all is well.

What do you mean no Alcon presentations? Were you at least at the conference?

Joshua Houser

(have I talked to you about FIRST robotics yet?)

Pelco by Schneider Electric

Methods & Tools Sr. Engineer

Regarding the presentation content. I made some last minute edits to my content and have uploaded the final “as presented” content from the presenter’s area.

The content from:
http://portal.ptc2014.alliancetech.com/?nurl=portal/materials/jsp/#presentation%26Yes
Has not updated yet.

Iexpect this is alsotrue for many other presenters.

-----

Lewis

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Yes,

This is true. Last time I checked, my presentation was still not listed in the conference portal. That is why I decided to just share it on the PTC Community instead.

-Scott

Top Tags