cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

PTC Navigate and Windchill when both in SSL mode...

Wayne_Beck
11-Garnet

PTC Navigate and Windchill when both in SSL mode...

We are running Thingworx 7.1.2-b6 with Navigate 1.2.0 build 13 and Windchill 10.2 m020 CSP18.  We have recently made changes to our windchill environment.  We did a rename and conversion to SSL.  Before making this change Navigate and Windchill were working as expected.  Thingworx had been running in SSL mode prior to the windchill change.  After the windchill change I updated the SSO information and the windchill URL in the ptc-windchill-demo-thing.  I can login to Navigate just fine but when I do a search it reports it cannot find anything.  I have tried setting up the SSL Connection configuration in ptc-windchill-demo-thing and following CS247505.  Has anyone had this problem and solved it?  I also cannot find log files that would tell me what is going on.

Thanks,

Wayne

2 REPLIES 2

We just had this issue and the problem is the PTC Windchill patch for ThingWorx does not put the filters in the web.xml file(under codebase\Web-Inf) in the proper order. This caused the user authentication info to get chopped up and not able to validate.

Did they give you a solution for this issue?

Top Tags