cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

PTC Windchill 10.2 M010 Part Structure view

ptc-4956307
1-Newbie

PTC Windchill 10.2 M010 Part Structure view

Upgraded a testing environment to 10.2 M010 to test using process plans from the structure view of a Part, but do not see it there. Anyone using this new feature? Is there config that needs to be in place to enable this functionality? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The link above describes the functionality but I couldn't find how to access it. The way to access it is from PDMLink to use the actions button that would typically be used to create a new part, ECR, etc. From there New process plan will open it with its own structure view with some of the functionality that exists in the process plan explorer. Not all of the functionality exists and the layout/wording is different when compared to the process plan explorer.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Haven't test it yet , but try from the structure tab of the Proces Plan himself . Not from the structure tab of the part

regards

Thanks for the response but the Process Plan explorer works, but it is a Java applet. This release is supposed to allow maintenance of the process plans in much the same manner as a BOM from within PDMLink.

This link describes it: http://www.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/relnotes/note.jsp?&im_dbkey=158551&icg_dbkey=826

Thanks

yes ... no new button in the HTML UI ribbon ...

my 10.2 is not ready yet ....

The link above describes the functionality but I couldn't find how to access it. The way to access it is from PDMLink to use the actions button that would typically be used to create a new part, ECR, etc. From there New process plan will open it with its own structure view with some of the functionality that exists in the process plan explorer. Not all of the functionality exists and the layout/wording is different when compared to the process plan explorer.

Top Tags