I'm interested to take the PTC Development Track courses which include:
1) Windchill 10.0 - Info*Engine
2) Windchill 10.0 ‑ ERP Connector Customization
3) Windchill 10.0 - Client Customization
4) Windchill 10.0 - Server Customization
5) Windchill 10.0 - Development Technologies Certification (Practical)
However, I'm fairly new to Java although I'm familiar with Object Oriented Programming in C++ and VB .NET.
How much Java do I need to know before taking up this track? Is it enough if I'm well versed with OOP?
Where would you place this track on a scale of difficulty (Low, Mid, High)?
Yes we do have certifications for Windchill.
But I am also not able to find those related links.
In case if you are aware of it. Kindly let me know the same.