cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Parameter "Weight" of type "String" etc. issue

tschaefer-2
1-Newbie

Parameter "Weight" of type "String" etc. issue

After completing the drawing, saved and uploaded to the windchill, I received the following:

Parameter "Weight" of type "String" could not be uploaded to the server due to inconsistent type with Windchill parameter type "Real Number".

Where can I investigate this problem or where to start? If you have any solution, please let me know.

Already refreshed and synch'ed the windchill. Still received the same problem.

Respectfully,

Annoyed Engineer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Figured it out. For solidwork, you will need to go to the summary information and change the filenames accordingly. This happens if you use the drawing template from different model and replace it with newer models.  Either way, just make sure that all of the information in the summary information is updated.

Respectfully,

Really Annoyed Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Figured it out. For solidwork, you will need to go to the summary information and change the filenames accordingly. This happens if you use the drawing template from different model and replace it with newer models.  Either way, just make sure that all of the information in the summary information is updated.

Respectfully,

Really Annoyed Engineer

Top Tags