cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

PartsLink part search

bkumar-2
1-Newbie

PartsLink part search

Hello All,

Can someone help me out in enabling the below options:

In PartsLink for search based on sub-types.

Regards

Bharath Kumar

3 REPLIES 3
habat
4-Participant
(To:bkumar-2)

Brarath - For which exact release of Windchill?

I've tested using Windchill 11.0 F000 and I can easily select Part and SUMA sub-types (illustrated screenshort containing storyboard below)

2015-12-30_PTC_Community_Thread_PartsLink_Search_Custom_Feature.jpg

If for any reason you need to remove some types or sub-types from the Tpes list, you can navigate the selected type/sub-type (using the mouse), wait a bit until the red cross appears and use the red cross as much as you wish on any type/sub-type so that to filter your own list to match your specific requirements

2015-12-30_PTC_Community_Thread_PartsLink_Search_Custom_Feature_2.jpg

This way I have been able to filter my favorite Types according to your original screenshot

2015-12-30_PTC_Community_Thread_PartsLink_Search_Custom_Feature_3.jpg

For what is related to the appearance order, I guess this is related to an alphabetical sorting (Manufacturer Part comes before Part and Vendor Part after Part)

HTH!&VBR/H

bkumar-2
1-Newbie
(To:habat)

Hi Abat

Sorry for being not specific, I was talking about Windchill 10.2 M030 and my question was about Classification Search.

The snap shot below should help you in what I am looking for.

Thanks for you help!

Regards

habat
4-Participant
(To:bkumar-2)

Bharath - It seems that Classification constraints with namespace com.ptc.csm.default_clf_namespace is not defined on Part type or its defined on a sub-type of Part.

May be CS145965 can help?

Top Tags