cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Primary Content filename in Query Builder

rleir
17-Peridot

Primary Content filename in Query Builder

Hi team

I am using QueryBuilder to create reports.

Where can I find the Primary Content filename?

I have joined Document, Persistable, and ContentItem to find 'Identity (displayIdentity)'. This is a 'jumbo' field which concatenates Role, filename, Type, Name, CAGE, Rev, and something else. We want a simple filename field. Which table can I join to get this field?

The ContentHolder table did not seem to help.

Thanks -- Rick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
(To:rleir)

Hi Rick,
I have a report that is used in our internal department where electronic boards are produced.

From the barcode of the PCB to be produced, via code reader, the board is given as input to the report.

The output is the list of documents (primary and secondary) with the link to be able to open and consult it from the production machine.

The table where you find this information is called Application Data (see attached image)

Look also at this article https://www.ptc.com/it/support/article/CS32470

Sorry for some Italian words in the image

Marco_Tosin_0-1646315616581.png

Marco

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
(To:rleir)

Hi Rick,
I have a report that is used in our internal department where electronic boards are produced.

From the barcode of the PCB to be produced, via code reader, the board is given as input to the report.

The output is the list of documents (primary and secondary) with the link to be able to open and consult it from the production machine.

The table where you find this information is called Application Data (see attached image)

Look also at this article https://www.ptc.com/it/support/article/CS32470

Sorry for some Italian words in the image

Marco_Tosin_0-1646315616581.png

Marco
Top Tags