cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Printing in Windchill

GregOlson
15-Moonstone

Printing in Windchill

All,

Is there anyway to print a page out of Windchill? We will be implementing Change Management here in about a month and I need to come up with a way to print the actual change document (what you see on your screen). Currently when you print using IE9 or Firefox, it acts like a print screen and will not print the whole page. I have seen where companies have paid to have very nice reports created, but I was hoping to do this without spending MORE money.

4 REPLIES 4

Greg,

Rather the printing the page you should consider the Change Notice summary report. Have you tried this?

cnsr.png

GregOlson
15-Moonstone
(To:JeffZemsky)

Can you give me more info on this....that's exactly what I want!

Greg - sorry - I updated the image.

You need to have the Windchill Business reports module loaded (its part of core PDMLink).

Here is the link to the help

http://www.ptc.com/cs/help/windchill_hc/wc101_hc/index.jspx?id=ChgMgmtSummaryReportsView&action=show

GregOlson
15-Moonstone
(To:GregOlson)

Jeffery,

Update..... just tried to install WBR this past weekend only to find out that Cognos 8 doesn't support SQL server 2008 R2. This seems rediculous, now what? It seem like everytime I think I have something figured out in this system there is always a reason that the project costs money. Cognos was going to solve our issue, now I need to spend thousands to be able to print.

Top Tags